The true id of Punjab isn’t any higher than Sarson ka Saag and Makki ki Roti, this reward of nature not even good in style but additionally nutritious and vibrant similar to the individuals of Punjab.
Its purity, freshness and natural texture make it a the reward of winter and spring.
Probably the most extensively eaten, most popular and available vegetable within the winter season, ‘Saag’ has innumerable advantages.
Sarson is created from mustard greens and spices equivalent to ginger and garlic. It’s usually served with makki ki roti. Sarson Ka Saag and makki ki roti with lassi is taken into account a particular dish in throughout Pakistan particularly Punjab.
1- One kg of mustard greens
2- cups of cornflour
3- inexperienced chillies 8 items
4- garlic 8 items
5- dried spherical crimson chillies 10 items 6 floor turmeric 1 teaspoon
6- Salt to style
7- Butter to style
Substances for tempering:
1- garlic (finely chopped) 4 tbsp
2- 1/2 cups butter
3- tablespoons of oil
- Finely chop Saag and soak in turmeric water
- Then wash and put within the pan
- 3 Add flour and butter and prepare dinner till the water is dry
- When cool, grind in a chopper
- Put the 5 Saag again within the pan and prepare dinner for a couple of minutes
- 6 Combine flour and butter in it and fry it in a dish
- Substances for tempering in a frying pan
- Put it on the Saag and serve sizzling with Makki Ki Roti