Bigg Boss 14 7th October 2020 Written Episode 5 Update

Bigg Boss 14 7th October 2020 Written Episode 5 Update

Day 4 Bigg Boss 14 7th October 2020 Written Episode 5 Update
8 AM
The inmates awaken to the song Kya Karun oh ladies. all of them dance together.

8:45 AM Bigg Boss 14 7th October 2020

Bigg Boss 14 Watch Online 7th October
Bigg Boss 14 7th October 2020 Written Episode 5 Update

Eijaz says I haven’t got one item so i’m getting to get one thing. Sarah says i would like my items too. Jaan says he wants to urge too.

9 AM Bigg Boss 14 7th October 2020
Eijaz asks Nikki if she wants something today too? She says yes, i’m missing my ex-boyfriend so i would like to wear his T-shirt and shorts. Sid, Hina and Eijaz tease her.

9:15 AM Bigg Boss 14 7th October 2020
Rubina is within the house. Sid stops her and asks what she is doing inside? Rubina says it’s not written that she can’t be within the house. Sid says you’re a rejected inmate so you can’t be here. Rubina says i will be able to come inside when she wants and he can’t stop her. Abhi laughs at them.

Sid tells Rubina that she can’t keep coming within the house. Rubina says i will be able to leave when Bigg Boss asks me to. Sid says i’m your senior and you’ve got to concentrate to my orders. Rubina says i used to be outside within the rain and no senior was worried how i used to be adjusting on the couch. Sid says that’s not his problem. Rubina says then she won’t hear him till Bigg Boss orders her to.

10:30 AM Bigg Boss 14 7th October 2020
Hina tells everyone to make a decision what they need to urge today. they need to settle on 7 items. Nikki says i would like 2 items. Jaan, Sarah and Shahzad want 2 items each too. Hina asks Rubina if she wants anything? Rubina says there are more people here so provides it to them. Sid taunts Rubina that she is extremely nice. Hina says they need to make a decision for 7 items in total so someone will need to compromise, it’s upto them. Nikki says i’m not retreating at any cost. Eijaz tells her that she just wants a shirt and shorts because she is missing her ex? All deny giving anything to Nikki. Nikki doesn’t accept as true with them. Hina says i’m able to give 2 items to Sarah. Sarah says i really like you Hina. Abhi counts the things that each one want. Rubina says we will do voting and Nikki asks her to remain out of it.

10:45 AM Bigg Boss 14 7th October 2020
Rubina tells Nishant that they’re just giving attention to Nikki for no reason. Nishant says she doesn’t leave a choice.

Pavitra tells Eijaz that you simply should stand back from Nikki as she doesn’t give importance to anyone but herself.

Telecast Date: 7th October 2020

11:30 AM Bigg Boss 14 7th October 2020
Nikki tells Gauhar that she was missing someone so she wanted those items. Gauhar says can’t you wait till tomorrow? Nikki says what if i’m missing somebody else tomorrow? Gauhar laughs. Nikki says i’m not getting to back out.

Rubina tells Hina and Pavitra that they shouldn’t need to do compromise daily for Nikki. She says there are people that has not gotten one thing. they ought to get on a priority. Gauhar asks Pavitra to undertake and ask Nikki. Pavitra says Nikki is creating issues for no reason.

11:45 AM Bigg Boss 14 7th October 2020
Gauhar tells everyone that you simply all can’t leave these 7 items, you won’t get food today if you don’t choose the things . Hina says fair enough. Abhi claps.

Gauhar tells Sid that they won’t get food today. Sid whispers that’s nice.

Jasmin says we won’t get food. Hina says now Sid will come and say that they can’t use the bed. Jasmin says i will be able to dwell the garden now.

Shahzad tells Nikki that if you allow your items then everything are going to be easy. you ought to open your mind, open your key in your brain and not elsewhere . Nikki says i’m like this and that i am happy. Pavitra says you’ll adjust, I can offer you some shirts. Nikki says I even have requirements too, I took others items. Pavitra says you’ll adjust for today. Shahzad says Nikki possesses 4 items whereas there are 11 people. Nikki says so what? Eijaz says we all are going to be hungry due to you.
Hina tells Sid that Eijaz features a soft corner for Nikki. Not therein sense but he likes her.
Nikki tells everyone to offer up for her. Shahzad says we are abandoning for you daily, you’re stopping everyone’s food. Nikki leaves. Shahzad says she think she is Madona. Pavitra says if we eat then all are going to be punished? Gauhar says all are going to be punished. Pavitra says then all are going to be punished once I eat.

Sara involves Nikki and says sometimes you’ve got to concentrate to others. You can’t always keep talking about yourself. Nikki says I don’t want to offer abreast of my things. Jaan says you’ll become a much bigger person if you hand over . Nishant tells Nikki that I can hand over easily. Sarah asks Nishant to prevent . Nikki says i will be able to not take things tomorrow and leaves. Sarah tells Nishant to not hand over for Nikki, she wants this only. Nishant says I can hand over my item, it’s alittle thing. Nikki left her items yesterday. Sarah says don’t roll in the hay . Nishant says I even have done it already.

12:30 PM Bigg Boss 14 7th October 2020
Nikki involves Nishant and says i would like clarity from you. Eijaz comes there and says Nikki has got to hand over otherwise nobody will eat. Nikki says let me ask Nishant. Eijaz tells Nishant that you simply aren’t sacrificing today. He tells Nikki that you simply need to hand over or we won’t have food, he leaves. Nikki asks Nishant if he’s abandoning for her friendship or due to food for all? He says for food and your promise to not get things tomorrow.

Hina says I even have just promised Sarah to urge 2 things. Jasmin tells Pavitra that we will have negotiations with Nikki, she has given up for others too. Rubina says she is playing a game to require advantage of. Jaan asks Nishant what percentage items he wants? He says 3. Nishant says i’m able to hand over for food, I don’t want people to be hungry. She has agreed to not invite anything tomorrow so i’m fine. Nikki says I even have taken a represent myself. Eijaz argues with Nishant.

12:45 PM Bigg Boss 14 7th October 2020
The freshers attempt to count the things and check out to travel against Nikki. Nishant is prepared to sacrifice but Abhi doesn’t accept as true with him. Nishant says I don’t understand why all have a drag when he’s the one sacrificing.

1 PM Bigg Boss 14 7th October 2020
Hina asks Eijaz why he’s fighting when Nishant agreed to offer up? Eijaz says because she is going to keep repeating this if we give her leverage like this. She goes this because she is getting away. All are bothered and didn’t get food due to her only. She may be a crazy girl.

1:45 PM Bigg Boss 14 7th October 2020
Bigg Boss says we all want to win but sometimes we help others by sacrificing to maneuver ahead within the game. We saw this when everyone gave away their jewelry to Abhi. there have been 4 rejected inmates and three entered the house after winning a task. Only Rubina is rejected and has got to sleep in the garden which is difficult. We are giving an opportunity to Abhi to offer up his immunity for within the week and make Rubina accepted in the house. It’s his decision now if he wants to bring Rubina within the house or protect his immunity. Rubina cries hearing that. Abhinav thinks and says my decision is not any . i’m not abandoning my immunity. Rubina wipes her tears and nods. Bigg Boss says Abhi has denied his wife Rubina’s entry so she is going to stay within the garden till their next orders. The seniors have seen Rubina within the house, it’s your responsibility to prevent her. Sid says she listens but doesn’t comply with something. you’ll need to take care when blinds are up. Rubina says I didn’t use any furniture. Rubina says I never used furniture, i’m not even leaning on anything. Please clarify it to me. i’m sure that I didn’t use any furniture. Gauhar says you shouldn’t rest on it. Hina says I didn’t see her using it, it’s okay. you ought to not use the within of the washroom. Rubina says i would like clarification from Bigg Boss. i’m not smart like others so i would like clarity as people find loopholes and make their own agendas. Abhi asks Rubina to settle down and wait. She says i’m calm. Jasmin says what about food? Nikki says i’m not backing away. Rahul tells Nikki that she should understand. Nikki says i would like my shorts.

Sid tells Hina that Nishant isn’t wearing a bikini but nobody is pointing it out, they don’t see her fixing efforts. She thinks she may be a big star so it’s easy. Hina says it’s no impossible to wear an equivalent clothes for every week .

Abhi tells Rubina that they’re going to attempt to break, don’t break. Abhi tells Rubina that you simply are strong. Rubina says BB is that the best.

Jasmin tells Nikki that if you compromise then we’ll have food. we’ve been brooding about you daily but we are hungry due to you. Rahul asks Nikki that you simply should believe others for once. Jasmin says you look bad on TV that you simply are making others hungry for your shorts? you’re wrong.

2:30 PM Bigg Boss 14 7th October 2020
Jaan tells Nikki that you simply should understand that I can hand over my items for your shorts. Nikki says people don’t want me to urge my clothes because i’m getting clothes for 3-4 days but i would like my clothes daily. Jaan says it can’t happen daily. We are 11 people and seven slots. Nikki says I even have no friends here. Jaan says I understand but if you’ll compromise today then this matter are going to be solved today. We are fasting today due to you. Nikki says I said no once. Nikki tells Jaan that she finds Sarah irritating.

Sarah tells Pavitra that Nikki is watching the camera and saying that everyone is talking about me. Pavitra says she has seen all seasons so she is getting crazy. Rahul says she is playing a personality but doesn’t know what she is doing.

4 PM Bigg Boss 14 7th October 2020
Sid tells Nikki that if you hand over today then you’ll get 2 things tomorrow. you’re not wealthy like this. you’ll get things tomorrow. Nikki says okay. Sid leaves from there.
Nikki involves Nishant and says i’m able to hand over . Rahul says what? Nikki says you all have food. Jaan pulls her closer.
Sid tells Gauhar that Nikki agreed to offer up. Nikki is sensible . Nikki comes there and tells Hina that i’m able to hand over today. Pavitra says Sid made her listen. Sid says I even have talked to anyone i would like to. I made Eijaz listen too. Pavitra says Nikki gave up because Sid said so. i’m just telling it, i’m not pointing at you. Sid says I even have made others listen too.
Eijaz says Nikki has done the smallest amount she could. Nishant says it’s good.

Sid tells Pavitra and Abhi that I don’t care if you eat or get things, don’t point at me. Abhi says she wasn’t pointing at you. Sid says nobody is closer to me here, i do know Pavitra, Jasmin and Abhi here. I don’t know anyone else. Hina tells Pavitra that we’ve decided 5 things for BB Mall.