For instant goodness during the harsh winters, the delicious sweet corn soup can be your quick remedy.
The recipe requires a blend of chicken broth and corn to fix the growing needs of health during winters to make one feel warm, nourished, healthy and refreshed.
- Chicken Broth – 6 – 7 Cups
- Boiled Chicken – ½ KG
- Sweet Corn – 1 Cup
- Corn Flour – 2 Tablespoons
- Egg – 1, Beaten
- Heat the chicken broth, add boiled chicken to it and give it a mix.
- Add the sweet corn during stirring.
- Add the cornflour gradually with two tablespoons of water while mixing.
- Constantly stir the broth while adding this mixture.
- Now add the beaten egg to the soup.
- Boil the soup for a few more minutes.
- You can also enhance the taste with the addition of soya sauce, vinegar, and chili sauce.
- Lastly, the soup is enough for four people.