Today Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 Written Episode 14 Update A Rift Between Sid And Hina-Gauhar Increases

A Rift Between Sid And Hina-Gauhar Increases, Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 Written Episode 14 Update.

Day 14 8 AM Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020

The inmates awaken to the song banda mein bachelor. all of them awaken and dance. Hina hugs Gauhar.

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 9:15 AM

Sid asks who had yellow pee today? All laugh. Nikki says some guy must have done it. Nishant says I had yellow pee. Nikki says it’d be Eijaz also. I asked him but he ignored. Sid says you ought to confront him. Nikki says it had been quite 2 drops. Hina says enough with this information. Sid asks Nikki to see everyone getting into the washroom and see who has yellow pee. Nikki says I even have a doubt about anyone, I caught that person once but I don’t want to mention the name. Sid says tell us. Nikki says it had been Eijaz. Sid calls Eijaz. Nikki tells Eijaz that on the primary day, you used the washroom first day and there was some pee on the rest room seat. Sid says there was some pee on the seat today also. Eijaz says aim and shoots right then.

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 9:30 AM

Telecast Date: 16th October 2020

Eijaz involves Nikki and says you recognize who is civilized here? I clean the slab whenever I used the sink so you think that I won’t clean the rest room seat? Nikki says I just thought it’d be you. i’d be wrong. Eijaz says tell me next time.

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 9:45 AM

Rahul tells Nikki that sometimes we don’t have matched energy. i attempted to take a seat with them but there was no vibe match there. Nikki says I had a friendship with Jaan but now I find that I don’t have a matched mindset with Jaan. he’s lazy, as a lover he’s an honest guy but he’s child-like, I can guide him. i used to be a lover from before so it’s fine.

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 11 AM

Jasmin talks to Rubina and says that each one think cooking is straightforward , i’m not getting to make food from now on. I don’t want to speak as they bark. If they bark an excessive amount of then we’ll make our own food. They don’t respect our cooking. Abhi says we’ll ask Pavitra. Jasmin says I don’t want to speak to her, she leaves. Abhi tells Rubina that they begin taunting from the morning only, I can’t function like this. Rubina says you ought to skills to filter them out.

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 11:15 AM

Jaan asks Nikki to sing for him. Nikki says I don’t skills to sing my brother. All are calling me your ally but i’m not your ally . We are still trying to understand one another as friends and siblings. Jaan says i’m not your brother. Nikki says protect me as a brother. Jaan says I can protect you as your boyfriend. Nikki says in fact you’re my brother. Jaan says we aren’t friends anymore. Nikki says i’m your sister now. She teases him and asks him to sing hanste hanste (related to siblings). Jaan says I sing many songs for you. Nikki says if you sing this then i will be able to consider you my friend. Jaan says remember this.

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 11:30 AM

Nikki asks Jaan to sing. He sings Hanste Hanste for her. She claps and hugs him. Nikki says we’ll be friends till the top , I won’t hurt you and cause you to cry. Jaan laughs and hugs her. Nikki says i will be able to break the face of anyone who says anything against you.

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 1:30 PM

Gauhar tells Nikki that you simply aren’t chopping anymore so you’ve got to offer your duty to somebody else . Nikki says I gave my duty to Rahul but he doesn’t listen. Gauhar says you’ve got to form them listen.

Gauhar says i will be able to need to take a stand now. Nikki says Rahul is coming to speak . Abhi says we’ve to spoon-feed Rahul. He asks Gauhar to require a choice . Gauhar says I won’t be here all the time to require a choice for you all. Rubina says once I was trying to require a stand against Nikki, you said that she has privileges. Gauhar says but she remains a part of the house. Nikki says Bigg Boss didn’t stop me from anything. i feel I don’t need to do any duty. Hina says BB won’t spoonfeed you. Nikki says then i feel i’m right, I can’t force anyone to figure . My friend will work. Rubina we can’t cook if there’s no chopping done. Nikki says it’s your problem. Abhi tells Rubina that you simply can’t argue with a block-head. Nikki says don’t play a few with me.

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 2:45 PM

Nikki tells Jaan that they’re just talking about duties. Jaan says they’re making it a rally against Nikki. Nishant says they’re jealous, she gets privileges like other seniors. Nikki says Abhi doesn’t say anything when someone says bad about Rubina. Jaan says he should correct his wife . Nishant says they’re a weird couple. Nikki says they don’t take a represent one another . Jaan says they take a stand on illogical things.

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 4PM

Jasmin involves Jaan and says you recognize people ridicule of you here. They call you Nikki’s remote . Hina says you’ll have friends during this house but you’ll have different opinions here. Hina says couples come here and have different opinions but it’s okay as they love one another . Jasmin says immediately it’s such as you are her robot and follow her. Hina says it’s okay to concentrate to your friends but don’t lose your identity. Jaan says i do know .

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 4:30 PM

Bigg Boss says today’s time of the task is starting. the primary competition is between Jaan and Abhi. Rubina asks Abhi to win.

Abhi and Jaan start collecting the balls in their baskets. Nishant guides Jaan. They both collect the balls. Abhi puts his basket under his shirt. He moves faraway from Jaan. Nishant asks Jaan to dam the pool area so Abhi can’t run. The buzzer plays and therefore the task ends. Hina counts their balls. Nikki says Jaan didn’t run. Hina says Abhi has more balls so he wins this task. Rubina hugs him. Rubina says i will be able to wear Abhi’s shirts now. Hina hugs Abhi.

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 5 PM

Nikki tells Gauhar that they shouldn’t attack first? Gauhar says collect the balls first.

Abhi tells Jasmin to attack Nikki and break her basket. Jasmin says i will be able to beat her if she attacks.

Nishant tells Nikki to grabs Jasmin’s basket & runs. You break her basket and she or he will start crying. Nikki says she is going to have a technique too. Nishant says break her basket within the start only.

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 5:15 PM

Hina tells Nikki that it’s her option to make Jasmin the winner or win herself. Nikki says BB is so nice to me. They both start collecting balls. Hina cheers for Jasmin and asks her to be quick. Nikki grabs Jasmin’s baskets and throws it. Jasmin grabs her and tears her basket. Hina asks Jasmin to not choke her. Jasmin throws Nikki’s balls. She protects her basket but Nikki tears it. Jasmin breaks her basket and throws it away. Rahul asks them to undertake to form their bag. Jasmin grabs Nikki and doesn’t let her have her bag. Hina says take the hampers and run. Jasmin and Nikki are grabbing the luggage . Jasmin says you ought to your personality. Pavitra cheers for Jasmin. they’re both fighting for the luggage . Jasmin tells Nikki that i’m not an animal such as you .

They are both trying to grab the bag from one another . Nikki says we should always have balls within the basket within the end right? Hina says yes. Hina asks Jasmin to require it and run. Gauhar hints at Jasmin to speak to every other. Nikki says it’s about the competition, allow us to fight. Pavitra asks seniors to not guide them. Gauhar says I can say anything i would like , nobody can stop me. We are here to guide you all. Pavitra says it’s your work so you’ll talk. Jasmin tells Gauhar that i used to be playing fairly. Nikki says there was nothing fair. Jasmin says we aren’t going ask a trash person. Jaan asks Nikki to specialise in breathing. They both subside . Nikki tells Jasmin that if i buy hurt then i will be able to not spare you. Abhi says BB should end it.

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 7 PM

Nishant tells Nikki that everybody saw everything. Nikki says they made her winner because Jasmin didn’t have clothes. Nishant says they were favoring Jasmin because she didn’t have clothes. Nikki says Sid has always been my favorite as he’s unbiased but they’re girls in order that they thought Jasmin needed more things.

Abhi tells Rubina that Sid may be a wall so don’t argue with him. He will scream at the highest of his lungs and you won’t be heard. Rubina says but I won’t let my words be twisted.

Nikki involves Jasmin and says well played, all the simplest . Jasmin says I can’t talk with you as your mouth is filthy.

Watch Bigg Boss 14 15th October 2020 Written Episode 13 Update

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 7:30 PM

Hina tells Nishant that Rubina didn’t hear Sid saying anything. Nishant says she is lying. Hina says as an experienced person, i’m telling you that if two women are taking a choice then you ought to allow them to be. If a lady says women’s power so what’s wrong with that? Nishant says Sid did backtrack as you both took the choice . Hina says there have been tons of situations where Sid took the choice and that we didn’t agree but we went with him. Nishant says but he felt bad when he backed off and someone taunted women’s power. Shahzad comes there and says you taunted me an equivalent way. Nishant says we’ll talk tomorrow with Salman about your words.

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 7:45 PM

Nishant tells Sid that we men curse one another but if a lady curses somebody else then it’s wrong? Sid says it’s not wrong to curse here and someone is backing off because you’re cursing then you’re winning. Nishant says Rubina said that she didn’t hear you once you felt bad about her comment about women’s power. Sid says she lies through her teeth.

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 8:15 PM

Eijaz says to the camera that I accept as true with Gauhar’s point but I don’t find it right. Rubina’s comment wasn’t to cheer for the women but to taunt someone. I lost my cool too.

Hina tells Nikki that you simply gave a troublesome fight and that i wanted to cheer on Jasmin within the task because she doesn’t have anything. We are very keen on you, there’s nothing against you. As a sister, i would like to advise you that don’t abuse here. Gauhar says yes, be yourself but don’t abuse. Nikki nods.

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 8:30 PM

Nikki asks Jaan why did Rubina start demonstrating a basket structure? Jaan says she will confidently say duffer things. Nikki says only Abhi understands her. Rahul says most illogical stuff comes out of their mouths.

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 8:45 PM

Hina sits with Sid and asks how are his babies? He says all fine. Hina says i’m still steaming from y face. Rahul mimics Rubina. Sid and Hina laugh. Hina says you’re specialized with mimicry.

Watch Bigg Boss 14 16th October 2020 10:30 PM

Jaan says i’m giving Miss. Drama Queen to Nikki. Eijaz says Pavitra the title of Miss. Perfect Khiladi. Shahzad gives Jasmin Nautanki tag. Rahul gives Rubina Miss. Confused tag.